Lift Banderitsa: 9 AM - last ride 4:15 PM, Lift Plato: 9 AM - last ride 4 PM
INSTRUCTIONS BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF ANTI-EPIDEMIC MEASURES IN WINTER RESORTS IN WINTER SEASON 2021/22
Gondola lifts, chair lifts and ski lifts
Tourists must cover their mouth and nose during their stay in the gondola, as well as in all spaces of the lift stations by a protective mask. This will also apply to all lifts, drag lifts, magic carpets in the beginners area, as well as in front of the cash desks, where lift passes are purchased. In case needed the number of passengers in lift gondolas may be reduced at the discretion of the operator. The gondolas should be disinfected on schedule at least three times a day with detergents that are authorized by the Minister of Health for product type 2. Disinfectants for hands approved by the Minister of Health must be placed at specifically marked places before and after the use of the gondola lift. The operation of the gondola lift should be carried out at open windows in order to assure air ventilation. Stickers showing a face with a protective mask should be placed in each gondola. The distance between passengers in the queues for the lifts should be at least one meter.
Restaurants in the ski areas and ski lockers
Restaurants on the territory of the ski areas should follow the adopted Guidelines for Operation of Catering Establishments in the Conditions of Danger of Infection with COVID-19 in Bulgaria - version 7. On the territory of the ski lockers it is obligatory to cover the mouth and nose with a mask and applying hand sanitizers approved by the Minister of health on designated places. Regular disinfection of all contact surfaces will be carried out. An organization should prevent gatherings of people and assure a physical distance of 1.5 m between the users of the services.
The activities of ski schools must be subject to strict rules: the groups can consist of maximum 10 people. Persons in a visible unhealthy condition are not allowed to participate ski or snowboard lessons. Relocation of persons from one group to another or combining groups is not allowed. The training in the ski schools must comply with the requirement for physical distance between guests and instructors. Persons should cover mouth and nose by a protective mask. Before starting the training there should be a “filter” (measuring the temperature for teachers involved in the process, ski school staff and all students). The distance between the students during their training should not be less than 1.5 m.
The individual form of training is recommended and is considered to be the safest.
There should be information signs and screens and other information materials with instructions and rules that must be observed at all spots where there is a significant flow of tourists - cash desks, stations of ski facilities, parking lots, ski lockers, receptions, etc. If any questions occur tourists should ask for assistance the employees of the tourist site, who must be familiar with safety measures.
Protective face and nose masks must be worn in the following places in the resorts:
1. Public transport, shuttle buses, taxis
2. Pharmacies, polyclinics, clinics, hospitals, social homes, nursing homes
3. Shops and all retail outlets
4. Banks, post offices and all public institutions
5. Tourist information centers
6. In restaurants before and after food consumption
7. All closed public places
The most important rules that must be followed by all:
1. Observance of at least 1.5 meters distance from strangers
2. Proper wearing of the face protection mask in indoor public places
3. Do not shake hands when greeting
4. Cover your nose and mouth or wear a protective mask when you are surrounded by many people
5. Wash your hands often
6. Sneezing and coughing should be done in the curve of the elbow or in a handkerchief
7. Regular ventilation of enclosed spaces
8. If symptoms occur or if you feel sick, do not go out and do not meet other people
In case a tourist feels sick:
1. Avoid contact with other people
2. The person has to stay at her/his accommodation and inform the manager or receptionist, ask for assistance and for contact with a medical institution or contact phone nr. 112.
These measures may be changed at any time in the event of significant changes in the epidemic situation!
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING STRENGTHENS YOUR HEALTH!
Source: Ministry of Health